Located in the heart of the Washington Park neighborhood, the new Wash Park Townhomes offers modern urban living with sustainable energy appeal.
There’s a reason why real estate experts talk about location. The developer of the Wash Park Townhomes chose this incredible location because it’s in the heart of everything. The convenience of Whole Foods, the new light rail station and I-25 are only a few blocks away in one direction. In the other direction owners have easy access Denver’s Washington Park with over 165 Acres of open space, tree lined trails, ponds, and athletic facility.
The location is just one amazing feature.
The Wash Park Townhomes were designed and built with a focus and architectural design and sustainable living. The interiors offer spacious modern luxury, high-end fixtures, and energy star practices. These sustainable components include…
- Built with most of the energy star and built-green building practices> - 96.6 AFUE efficient variable speed gas forced air furnace, most efficient on the market
- Tankless hot water heater with endless on demand hot water.
- Entire exterior wrapped in rigid insulation for higher r value performance.
- Reflective roof coating and cellulose recycled paper roof insulations.
- Low E Energy Start Windows with argon gas and casement style (One of the highest energy efficient windows available).
- Sustainable Bamboo hardwood flooring.
- Water saving plumbing fixtures
- Many recycled materials in construction.
- Insulated concrete flooring for high energy performance.
- Energy Star Appliances
- Compact fluorescent bulbs - Use 1/5 the energy from a normal incandescent bulb with 5 times the life span.
- Custom cabinets throughout built with FSC forested wood and little or no waste since cabinets built to exact specifications
- Pre designed for solar electricity (photo voltaic)
Sustainable living helps everyone, including your budget. With these energy saving construction features the new Wash Park Townhomes offer a lifetime of cost savings at an incredible price.
The Wash Park Townhomes include amazing design elements such as an attached garage, multiple outdoor patios, frameless glass showers, ceiling fans, and spacious closet and storage space.
These four townhomes offer two and three bedroom residences starting from the high $300’s. It’s a wonderful combination of attainable pricing and sustainable design.
The list of features of the Wash Park Townhomes continues, but the best way to experience the hottest new offering in Denver’s Wash Park Real estate is to schedule a showing today.