Although there’s still a little over a month left until Coors Field welcomes back fans to the Ballpark Neighborhood for a new season of Colorado Rockies Baseball, the crack of bats and throwing of first pitches of Spring Training in Arizona is gearing up for the home team at Salt River Fields in Scottsdale, AZ.
With the first spring training home games started, the excitement of baseball is in the air. If you are unable to sneak off for a weekend of spring training ball in the sunny state of Arizona, you still can get geared up for the season by visiting some of the best baseball bars and restaurants in the Mile High City’s Ballpark Neighborhood.
Ballpark Neighborhood Serves Up Rockies Fan Fare
The Ballpark Neighborhood caters to Rockies fans during the regular season with some of the best pre- and post-game baseball food and beverages, but it also is home to some of the top sports bars in the country year round. Head on over to your favorite Rockies bars during spring training to catch some of the latest action from Arizona and enjoy some of the best baseball fan fare in the city.
- ViewHouse Eatery and Bar at 2015 Market Street has an amazing view of the Mile High City skyline and Coors Field. Grab your baseball buddies for a happy hour brew on the patio to kick off spring training and the start of Colorado Rockies baseball season.
- Jackson’s at 1520 20th Street is perfectly situated across the street from the home plate entrance of Coors Field making this sports bar one of the best pre- and post-game hot spots during the regular season.
- Sports Column at 1930 Blake Street is the place to be for all things sports, but especially all things baseball. Recognized nationally as a top 10 baseball bar, Sports Column offers all major sports packages for your sports viewing enjoyment, as well as a rooftop bar with views of Coors Field.
- Breckenridge Colorado Craft at 2220 Blake Street is the perfect location for catching a Rockies game while enjoying an American craft beer. With 32 craft beers on tap and a bundle of HD televisions on-site, this location is on top of its game when it comes to serving Colorado Rockies fans.
- Blake Street Tavern at 2301 Blake Street has received recognition as Denver’s best sports bar with 45 HD televisions and a rooftop patio that features Northside views of Coors Field. Blake Street Tavern has everything that Rockies fans are looking for to experience the excitement of spring training from the Mile High City.
Ballpark Neighborhood Offers City Living for Sports-Minded Residents
If you’re interested in what’s new and hot for condos and lofts in the popular Ballpark Neighborhood, give the real estate experts at New Era Group a call. They can help you find the best condo or loft near Coors Field so you’re only within walking distance to where the baseball action will be this season. Get in the game this Colorado Rockies season by owning a home in the Ballpark Neighborhood.